About MYC Partners Accountants Woy Woy
Keeping it simple with a passion for numbers and helping people get the best results
Situated in Woy Woy on the Central Coast, MYC Partners Accountants provides tailored and specialised business advisory and accounting services with a focus on:
- Building real relationships– we love making a genuine human connection, and gaining an in-depth understanding every clients unique needs and situations
- Keeping it simple, even when it isn’t – ultimately we want to help our clients in every way, and providing clear explanations and simple solutions to often complex problems not only increases their financial knowledge, but also builds trust
- Helping new businesses grow – A major passion for the team at MYC Partners Accountants is doing a deep dive investigation into clients’ business positions and goals, and creating strategies to leverage everything available in favour of meeting them
- Offering help the way clients need it – Sometimes clients just need a quick phone call to bounce ideas around, or get professional guidance from a friendly and supportive team member – waiting for a tax appointment or an email doesn’t work for everything and everyone!
Kylie Baker - Our Managing Director
Kylie Baker is a Chartered Accountant, Registered Tax Agent and SMSF Auditor who started MYC Partners Accountants backed by a 25 year career in the accounting industry.
Working across multiple firms of varying sizes and gaining specialisations, she has amassed an impressive amount of knowledge in all areas, most notably the Small Business and SMSF areas.
Her reason for pursuing a career in accounting is the driver behind the company values:
“When people ask me why I became a Chartered Accountant, my answer is simple, I have a passion for numbers, and I like to help people.
Accounting seemed to be the natural choice of career. I get to play around with numbers all day and talk to and help people. My passion is to make a difference, by keeping it simple and assisting you to turn your dreams into reality.”
Kylie’s experience has a strong understanding and true empathy with small business owners like herself – it can often be hard work and lonely at times. Kylie’s kindness and commitment to helping her clients cheers them up on a hard day, with a quick phone call to walk them through a process, hear an idea or just check in.
“I enjoy working with clients to make their accounting and taxation needs as stress-free as possible. My goal is to help them achieve more than they could have by themselves.”
With 17 years of experience, Krystal Clayton is a chartered accountant dedicated to serving clients with personalised care. She holds a Bachelor’s in Management (Accounting) and Chartered Accountant certification.
After years of working at larger accounting firms, Krystal realised her passion was working more closely with clients at smaller firms. She enjoys working with small to medium businesses where she can offer tailored services and demystify complex finances.
Krystal builds authentic connections with clients founded on trust. Her empathetic, down-to-earth approach enables her to understand unique needs and deliver strategic financial guidance. She distinguishes herself not only by her technical expertise but also by her ability to create genuine bonds with clients.
Outside work, Krystal enjoys weekend soccer and family time. She is a passionate Sydney Swans fan, and her family has shared memorable moments cheering for the team over the years. One special memory involves scattering her grandmother’s ashes on the SCG field as a tribute to her love of the Swans.
As a client manager at MYC Partners, Krystal inspires and empowers businesses and individuals. Her personalised care and easygoing style build confidence and understanding, reducing financial stress. She is committed to providing her clients the support they need to grow and prosper.
Your Partners In Your Success
Along with Kylie Baker, the friendly and professional team at MYC Partners is ready to take your business and investments to the next level with strategic accounting.
Our team are all Chartered Accountants with many years experience in the industry.
For all accounting services in Central Coast, NSW, get in touch with our team. We will be happy to talk with you about your goals and how we can assist.
Our Services – We give you more time to live life, and spend it with your loved ones
The team at MYC Partners Accountants offers a wide range of services to both individuals and businesses, including:
- Tax returns, compliance and tax planning strategies for GST, CGT and income tax
- Investment strategies for shares and property investment
- Business Advisory for small business and corporate entities
- SMSF auditing, accounting, set up and advice for Self-Managed Super
- Independent Auditing for compliance and performance reporting
- Business exit and wind-down strategies
- Business ownership structure advice and management
- Bookkeeping services to assist with financial administration
- IAS and BAS preparation, lodgement and advice
There’s a lot to running a business and managing its finances, but our team is fortunate to be made up of accounting experts that have the skills and experience to choose the right combinations for each client.
Get in touch and plan the next steps with MYC Partners Accountants Woy Woy
If you’re ready to take some of the stress out of doing your tax and running a business, then our team would love to talk to you!
- You can have a friendly chat to get some straight forward advice and make an initial appointment by giving us a call, sending us an email enquiry – or dropping into our office in Woy Woy.
- At our first appointment, we love to ask lots of questions and get a great understanding of your story, successes, challenges and the financial goals you want to kick. From there we can assess the need for future appointments and brainstorm the right strategy for you.
- We provide advice, solutions and develop strategies that can be put into action to make those dreams a reality
What Our Clients Are Saying
Need accounting help? Our team can assist. Contact us for an obligation FREE consultation.